Swannsylvania Baptist Church was founded in 1901. Services were held in the
Swannsylvania School until 1906 when the congregation moved into a newly
erected church built on land adjacent to the school. This structure burned in
1966, but was rebuilt on the same site later that year. In 1988, Swannsylvania
broke ground for an addition to the church building, including an educational
wing and fellowship hall. A multi-purpose family life center was added in 1999. In 2021 Swannsylvania Baptist Church purchased the adjacent school property and buildings with future expansion planned, turning the current fellowship hall into a new sanctuary and using the newest addition as our new fellowship hall and recreation center.